(Photo above: 2017 Fastest 20 Winner CrowdStreet, Inc.)
Cascade Business News is known for our features, news and promoting the business community and their events. However, CBN does a couple of its own events that we’d like to promote here…
Columbia Bank, Capstone CPA’s
The Second “Annual Fastest 20” celebrates the 20 fastest growing businesses in Central Oregon. We are still taking nominations through the end of September. Details can be found at
at www.cascadebusneews.com. Look for this icon
and click for more info. You can nominate yourself, or have your CPA or Banker do it. We do not publish actual dollar figures, just percentage of growth. With our founding sponsor, Columbia Bank, and new this year Co-presenting sponsor Capstone CPA’s, we will honor these diverse businesses at the Oxford Hotel in November. Their business profiles will be featured in the November 7 edition of CBN. A fun aspect is, the winners will not know which position from 1 – 20 their percentage of growth is until we unveil it the night of the celebration. Hope to see you there!
2017 Fastest 20 Central Oregon Businesses
- CrowdStreet, Inc.
- Mazama Media
- BASX Solutions
- Cascadian Group, LLC
- Humm Kombucha, LLC
- Aaken Corporation
- Zamp Solar LLC
- Straw Propeller Gourmet Foods, Inc.
- TechLink Services
- Arclight Dynamics
- The Cabinet Shop
- C.A. Rowles Engineering, PC
- CLS Fabrication, Inc.
- Deschutes Construction Corporation
- Broad Sky Networks, LLC
- SisTech Manufacturing, Inc
- Paladin Data Corporation
- Sunset Plumbing of Bend, Inc.
Accomplished Under 40
“Accomplished Under 40” has celebrated young leaders from Central Oregon for nearly 20 years. Combining career path and successes with philanthropical commitments, these folks are nominated by their peers as outstanding.
This year, with our new sponsor, U.S. Bank, we will celebrate a new batch of fine young people at the Tetherow Pavilion, and their profile will appear in the October 4 edition of CBN.
The nominations are in and we look forward to reviewing these to choose the best of the best.
2017 Accomplished Under 40 Winners
- Jasmine Barnett – Arts and Culture Alliance of Central Oregon
- Ryan Brown – Vice President and Commercial Relationship Manager @ U.S. Bank
- Peter Christoff – Merrill O’Sullivan, LLP
- Jessica Crouch – Heritage Brand, LLC
- Elizabeth Culley – Culley Insurance
- Travis Davis – PayneWest Insurance
- Sam DeLay – Hasson Real Estate Team DeLay
- Katherine Decker – BBT Architects
- Matt Dynice – Umpqua Bank
- Allison Glasier – COUNTRY Financial
- Tim Green – Faceout Studio
- Laura Ferguson – The High Desert Museum
- Laura Handy – Heart of Oregon Corps
- Tia Hanson, Assoc. AIA – Ascent Architecture & Interiors
- Megan Horner JD M BA – Horner & Park LLP
- Jackson Hruska – Deschutes Brewery
- Maggie Hubbell – Agency Revolution
- Alison Mata – Harcourts The Garner Group
- Leela Morimoto – LeeMo Designs
- Jennifer Moss Lewis – Pacific Source Health Plans
- Kristin Stratton, MD – Bend Memorial Clinic