Each fall COCC brings a national speaker to provide the professional community with top-notch leadership training to continue building your skills and those of your employees. This year, COCC brings Vistage Speaker of the Year Michael Allosso, whose captivating presentation ‘You on Your Best Day’ has sparked thousands of executives and individuals to become more skilled in their communication every day.
Allosso will cover information important to anyone at any level in any type of organization, including:
- Generating enthusiasm, clarity, and persuasiveness while staying true to self
- Building your team with passion and energy
- The power of the spoken word and when not to speak
- Speed, agility, risk-taking, thinking “outside the box”
Allosso’s belief is that leadership is defined by how you interact and treat others, so everyone is a leader. I hope you will take the time to attend this event and encourage your employees to attend, also. Please see the attached for detailed information that can easily be forwarded. Here are the quick details:
- You on Your Best Day presented by Michael Allosso
- Tuesday, October 4 – presentation 8-11:30 am – includes buffet breakfast which starts at 7am
- COCC Campus Center, Wille Hall
- $59 per person (register 9 employees and the 10th attends at no charge!)
- To register, call 541-383-7270 or reply to (firstname.lastname@example.org) with estimated number of attendees and we will follow up for payment arrangements
- Space is limited, preregistration is required and early registration is recommended.
This high-quality training event is possible thanks to presenting sponsor BendBroadband and supporting sponsors US Bank, Vistage and Economic Development for Central Oregon.