Half-day interactive seminar March 13 with Datta Groover, in partnership with Saving Grace.
Groover is the owner of Higher Speech, a quality training organization for speakers, presenters, trainers, and coaches who want to make a positive difference. The date will be March 13 from 9am-1pm. This dynamic seminar with inspire and support you to:
• Get in touch with the assets and natural talents that you already have, and learn how to use
them more effectively in presentations.
• Be more real and authentic when you speak—and less fearful.
• Convey your message with passion and purpose.
• Improve your stage presence and connection with the audience.
• Grow your business by improving your communication and credibility!
• Experience how public speaking can be easy and enjoyable!
This is appropriate for beginning, advanced, or professional speakers and anyone in between, this workshop with be fun and entertaining as you work to improve your communication skills. The cost is $85 per person and groups are limited to eight individuals.
For more information call Saving Grace at 541-382-9227. Also, see the attachment for more information on Datta Groover and Higher Speech.
Saving Grace provides confidential and free family violence and sexual assault services and promotes the value of life without violence. For more information visit www.saving-grace.org.