The stakes are high in business to meet profit and mission goals steadily, every time. According to Moe Carrick, of Moementum, Inc., amidst advancing technology, quality measures, and robust supply chains, the key differentiator between one organization and the next is, increasingly, the level of engagement brought by the people.
Carrick will present Connection and Accountability: Employee Engagement in a Complex World, on Thursday, March 6, from 7:30am-12:15pm at The Riverhouse Convention Center.
Do employees bring their best level of effort and energy to your organization? Does your staff feel seen and connected to your? Is accountability reinforced at all levels in your company and do peers hold one another accountable for doing what they say they will do?
This dynamic seminar will provide the tools to effectively:
* Ensure employees bring their best to work and make your organization stand out.
* Explore the things that engage employees with your company and debunk myths about what really matters
* Connect the dots between measurement and results, specifically examining the importance of robust performance conversations that happen all the time
* Discuss how accountability really evolves and what management’s role is in strengthening it between and amongst staff
* Inspire new thinking that will advance your ability to move the dial on employee engagement and results.
Oregon Employer Council Central Oregon, along with The Riverhouse, are sponsors of the event. Continuing education credits may be applied to several industry accreditation programs.
Cost is $50 per person and includes a full breakfast. Pre-registration is required. Deadline to register is March 3. For information and registration, contact Sandy Stephenson, 541 382-3221, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Oregon Employer Council is a 37 year-old nonprofit dedicated to providing employers an opportunity to shape Oregon’s workforce system by meeting on a regular basis with WorkSource Oregon Employment Department leadership. There are 21 local councils throughout Oregon.
OEC office, 503 947-1305.