(2019 EY Entrepreneur Of The Year Award Winners | Photo courtesy of EY)
EY today announced the finalists for the Entrepreneur Of The Year 2019 Award in the Pacific Northwest region. Widely considered one of the most prestigious business awards programs in the U.S., the program recognizes entrepreneurs and leaders of high-growth companies who are excelling in areas such as innovation, financial performance and personal commitment to their businesses and communities, while also transforming our world.
Now in its 33rd year, the program recognizes exceptional business leaders in more than 145 cities and over 60 countries throughout the world.
This year’s finalists were selected by a panel of independent judges, composed of local business luminaries, previous award winners and leading CEOs. Award winners will be announced at a special black tie gala on June 14 in Seattle at the King Street Ballroom & Perch, hosted by Mark Wright, anchor of KING 5 Evening News.
The 2019 finalists are:
- Rajeev Singh, CEO | Accolade, Inc. (Seattle, Washington)
- Aaron James, COO & David Steinberg, CEO | Adpearance (Portland, Oregon)
- Kabir Shahani, CEO & Derek Slager, CTO | Amperity (Seattle, Washington)
- Chris Moore, CEO | Concord Technologies (Seattle, Washington)
- Jessie Woolley-Wilson, President and CEO | DreamBox Learning, LLC (Bellevue, Washington)
- Bobby Balachandran, CEO | Exterro (Beaverton, Oregon)
- Karl Siebrecht, Co-founder and CEO | FLEXE, Inc. (Seattle, Washington)
- Derrick Morton, Co-founder and CEO & Douglas Pearson, Co-founder and CTO| FlowPlay Seattle, Washington)
- Jason Greer, President | General UI LLC (Seattle, Washington)
- Alissa Leinonen, Founder and CEO | Gourmondo Catering & Cafe Co (Seattle, Washington)
- Madeline Haydon, CEO | nutpods (Bellevue, Washington)
- Robert Wahbe, Co-Founder and CEO | Highspot (Seattle, Washington)
- Michael K Lester, CEO | LifeStance Health (Bellevue, Washington)
- Henry Albrecht, CEO | Limeade (Bellevue, Washington)
- Rajeev Agarwal, Founder and CEO | MAQ Software (Redmond, Washington)
- Kyle Stavig, CEO | Myers Container LLC (Portland, Oregon)
- Peggy Jarvis Miller, CEO | Pacific Star Communications, Inc. (“PacStar”) (Portland, Oregon)
- Ty Collins, CMO & Mike Radenbaugh, CEO | Rad Power Bikes (Seattle, Washington)
- Jacob Weatherly, Co-founder and CEO | SheerID (Portland, Oregon)
- Jordan Allen, CEO | Stay Alfred (Spokane, Washington)
- John Lauer, Co-founder and CEO | Zipwhip (Seattle, Washington)
Regional award winners are eligible for consideration for the Entrepreneur Of The Year National Awards. Award winners in several national categories, as well as the Entrepreneur Of The Year National Overall Award winner, will be announced at the Entrepreneur Of The Year National Awards gala in Palm Springs, California, on November 16, 2019. The awards are the culminating event of the Strategic Growth Forum, the nation’s most prestigious gathering of high-growth, market-leading companies. The Entrepreneur Of The Year National Overall Award winner then moves on to compete for the EY World Entrepreneur Of The Year Award in Monaco in June 2020.To learn more about the Pacific Northwest program, please visit ey.com/us/eoy/pnw Join us in congratulating this year’s winners on social media by following us @EY_EOYUS and using #EOYPNW.