(Photos courtesy of BVC)
For 20 years, the connections that have been made at Bend Venture Conference (BVC) have inspired and energized new ideas and creative solutions. That’s what BVC is all about. We know not everyone can join us for two full days of programming. If that is you, our networking ticket provides access to Thursday evening’s Networking Reception at Tetherow Resort and Friday morning’s Boozy Breakfast at The Oxford.
Don’t miss the premier conference of the year!
Thursday, October 19
Morning seminars at Tetherow Resort followed by a kickoff celebration and afternoon pitches at the historic Tower Theatre and returning to Tetherow Resort for an evening networking reception.
- 10am-12:15pm | Pre-Conference Seminars
- 1:30-2pm | BVC Brief: The Intersection of Sport and Professional Investing
- 2-3:30pm | Early Stage Competition
- 5:30-7:30pm | Networking Reception
Friday, October 20
Meet us at the Oxford Hotel for the BVC Boozy Breakfast then walk over to the historic Tower Theatre for presentations. Throughout the day, networking opportunities will be offered at various locations around Downtown Bend before returning to the Oxford Hotel for the Winner’s Ceremony.
- 7:30-9am | Boozy Breakfast
- 9-10am | Keynote Presentation by Joth Ricci, CEO of Dutch Bros. Coffee
- 10am-12pm | Impact Track Competition
- 12-1:30pm | Dine Around Lunch
- 1:30-2pm | BVC Brief: Mobilizing Capital in Underserved Communities
- 2-4pm | Growth Stage Competition
- 4-5pm | Winner’s Ceremony