The brewers at 10 Barrel Brewing are on a tear creating some of the best beer in the country. This past Friday at the 23rd annual North American Beer Awards (NABA) , 10 Barrel brought home 12 medals—more medals than any other brewery in the competition—including five golds! The NABA competition is considered one of the biggest and most competitive events for craft brewers across the nation. 10 Barrel ‘s all-new Profuse Juice was a gold medal winner in the largest category of the entire competition: Hazy or New England-Style India Pale Ale, and is scheduled to release in cans later this year.
The total breakdown of medals from NABA included five golds, four silver and three bronze. This major sweep of victories occurred just months after 10 Barrel was awarded ten medals — more medals than any other brewery in the competition — at the 2019 Oregon Beer Awards in February 2019. 10 Barrel also earned two gold and one silver medal in the only three categories the brewery entered at the Great American Beer Festival this fall, making the brewery’s cumulative medal count over the past year a jaw-dropping 25!
The recognition 10 Barrel is receiving at both the state and national level is a testament to the caliber and creativity of the brewers at 10 Barrel. The brewers at 10 Barrel are continually introducing new craft beer innovations from six brewpub locations across the western U.S. 10 Barrel gives free rein to all its brewers to invent new and delicious brews on a continual basis at every pub.
Below is a breakdown of the winning 10 Barrel styles from NABA. Please let me know if you have any questions for 10 Barrel or if you would like to interview with any of our brewers.
- 10 Barrel – Bend, Bouquet (Category: Vegetable, Field, Pumpkin or Pumpkin Spiced Beers)
- 10 Barrel – Bend, Profuse Juice (Category: Hazy or New England-Style India Pale Ale)
- 10 Barrel – Bend, RedeuX (Category: English-Style Old Ale)
- 10 Barrel – Bend, Thweat (Category: American-Style Wheat Ale)
- 10 Barrel – Portland, Waka Waka (Category: Hybrid Style Beers)
- 10 Barrel – Bend, Baywindow (Category: Berliner-Style Weisse)
- 10 Barrel – Bend, Cucumber Crush (Category: Vegetable, Field, Pumpkin or Pumpkin Spiced Beers)
- 10 Barrel – Bend, Spiral Staircase (Category: Hybrid Style Beers)
- 10 Barrel – Boise, 986 (Category: Cascadian Style Dark Ale American Black Ale)
- 10 Barrel – Bend, Home Crisp (Category: Specialty and Experimental Beers)
- 10 Barrel – Bend, Prazise (Category: Kolsch)
- 10 Barrel – Portland, Bullard Bock (Category: Traditional Bock, Eisbock)