Nominations are due June 17. The Economic Development for Central Oregon board of directors has five membership positions that will be open as of July 1.
Economic Development for Central Oregon is soliciting your involvement in this process by nominating yourself – or someone else – for one of the open seats:
- Bronze Level Membership ($250 Annual Contribution) – Two (2) positions.
- Silver Level Membership ($750 Annual Contribution) – Two (2) positions.
- Gold Level Membership ($2,500 Annual Contribution) – One (1) position.
Candidates for these open seats must be EDCO members (or their employers) in good standing for each category.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN SUBMITTING A NOMINATION:
(firstname.lastname@example.org), EDCO Operations Manager, with an email that contains:
- A brief biography or resume including background and civic involvement;
- One or two sentences outlining why you want to serve on the board; and
- A photo in electronic format, preferably JPG or GIF.
From this information, EDCO will compile a summary and develop the ballot.
BOARD MEMBER RESPONSIBILITIES:
Elected positions serve two-year terms. The board meets monthly, the second Thursday of the month, from 8:30am-10:30am at locations across the region. It sets and shapes the policy of the organization and provides strategic direction for the region’s economic and business development efforts. Elected board members are eligible to hold officer positions. Other responsibilities can include serving on committees or working on periodic special projects. For most EDCO board members, the average time commitment, including meetings, travel and preparation, is four to five hours per month. Board members who choose to serve on one or more committees would see this commitment increase accordingly.
Friday, June 17th – 5:00pm