(Photo courtesy of Bend Venture Conference)
Eighteen years. The Bend Venture Conference has championed entrepreneurs, innovators and rule-breakers across the state and the country for nearly two decades.
While 2020 and 2021 have been difficult to say the least, BVC returns to support innovators from across the continent.
Connecting entrepreneurs with investors is what we do best. And even in a challenging landscape, we continue to forge forward to support the next wave of visionaries.
Last year, we put on a safe and successful conference that was, for the first time ever, available virtually. This year we are continuing down that path, offering both in-person and virtual access to one of the most prestigious Angel conferences in the U.S.
What you can expect at BVC 2021:
- Both in-person and virtual ways to attend
- Pre-Conference seminars — learn directly from the experts
- Office hours — meet one on one with trusted advisors, on the house
- BVC Briefs — engaging, digestible keynotes on multiple hot topics
- Startup Company pitches in three different categories: Early, Growth and Impact
- Food and beverage. And lots of it. You will not go home hungry.
- Connection — masked, virtually or otherwise. The networking is unbeatable.
- All taking place in beautiful Bend
So mark your calendars and grab your tickets, whether it’s in person or virtually. Secure your spot early so we know whom to expect, and watch closely as we release additional info over the coming weeks.
We’re excited to bring this annual event back for another year. Make sure you’re a part of it by registering here: eventbrite.com/e/2021-bend-venture-conference-tickets.
And don’t miss…Central Oregon PubTalk: Road to BVC
Thursday, September 23, 2021
In-Person | Virtual
Mark your calendar for the biggest PubTalk of the year as we decide the Early Stage companies advancing to BVC. EDCO’s Central Oregon PubTalk brings together different facets of the business community to network, share ideas and further local business. Get your tickets now.