City Club’s Board of Directors is pleased to announce that it has nominated Blair Garland as president for 2020-21 and Jacob Fain as president-elect to serve as president during 2021-22. Both have been active members of City Club, its committees and its board of directors. Blair is the senior director of community relations and marketing for OSU-Cascades. Jacob is vice president and family wealth management and financial advisor for the Schroeder/Fain Group of Morgan Stanley. Both Blair and Jacob have been involved in a variety of community activities and other nonprofit boards.
The Board has also nominated the following persons to serve two-year terms on its Board of Directors:
- Bill Buchanan, attorney at Buchanan Schmid LLC
- Jacob Fain, vice president and family wealth management and financial advisor for the Schroeder/Fain Group of Morgan Stanley
- Blair Garland, senior director of community relations and marketing for OSU-Cascades
New board members
- Ruth Williamson, Leadership and Life Coach and Workshop Facilitator
- Kat Mastrangelo, Executive Director at Volunteers in Medicine Clinic of the Cascades
- Elaine Knobbs-Seasholtz, Director of Strategy and Development at Mosaic Medical
- Lisa Goodman, Public Information and Government Affairs Officer at St. Charles Health System
To the extent members wish to make any additional nominations, please email those nominations to Joey Drucker at firstname.lastname@example.org by October 27. Be sure to specify what position (president, president-elect, or board) your nominee is being nominated for. Also be sure the nominee is willing and eligible to serve on the board. Ballots will then be circulated electronically in late October.