Economic Development for Central Oregon (EDCO) announces the Growth Stage finalists presenting at the 18th Annual Bend Venture Conference (BVC) taking place Thursday, October 21-Friday, October 22, 2021.
The Bend Venture Conference, the largest Angel conference in the West, is an annual celebration of entrepreneurship, bringing together entrepreneurs, investors and business leaders, both virtually and in-person in Bend.
Companies in the Growth Stage have previously won investments ranging from $100,000 to $2,500,000. The below companies join the finalists previously announced in the Impact and Early Stage categories.
In alphabetical order, the five Growth Stage finalists are:
- DeepSurface (Portland, Oregon) — A risk-based predictive vulnerability management platform that contextualizes vulnerabilities within a business’s digital infrastructure.
- Lora DiCarlo (Bend) — Sex tech products using advanced technology to mimic human touch and movements.
- Portl – (Eugene, Oregon) — An innovative tech platform dedicated to empowering creators with equitable tools for monetizing content and building community.
- PupPod – (Hood River, Oregon) — A multispecies gaming platform that provides dogs with software-driven, positive reinforcement games and humans with a powerful tool to be great pet parents.
- The Run Experience (Bend) — A daily fitness app with daily audio runs and training programs designed to build a healthy running habit.
Tickets to the 18th Annual Bend Venture Conference are on sale now and are available here.