(Photo | Pexels)
Does being an employer feel like you are walking through a minefield? There is so much you need to know to do it successfully! Learn strategies from Oregon Employer’s Council for Central Oregon’s panel of experts that will help your organization navigate the different challenges of being an employer.
Speakers & Topics: Our expert panel will be discussing the following
- Recruit & Retain Employees in a Tough Labor Market: Cindy O’Neal, Sr. Director of Human Resources with The Center
- Performance Management Best Practices: Christine Frazer, CEO of HR Any Day
- Learn more about Oregon’s On the Job Training (OJT) program and its benefits to employees and employers: Dana Dunlap, Employment Counselor and Training Specialist with COIC
- Legal Do’s and Don’ts to Consider When Having Employees: Katherine Tank, Employment Attorney with Tank Law
- Fostering Financial Wellness for your Employees: Wayne Hanson, Membership Development Manager of Mid Oregon Credit Union
Certification for HR (General) recertification credit hours for SHRM-CP is pending.
Tuesday, May 14 at the Hampton Inn & Suites, 730 SW Columbia Street, Bend.
7:30am — Registration check-in
7:45am — Breakfast and Announcements
8:00am-12:15pm — Presentation
$50 per person
Registration deadline: May 10
48-hour cancellation required for refund
Absent registrants will be billed
Pay securely by credit card using Eventbrite: CLICK HERE
Or make check payable and send to:
Oregon Employer Council Central Oregon
PO Box 778
Bend, OR 97709