(Graphic | Courtesy of WorkSource East Cascades)
Help put Central Oregon to work by being compensated for closing skill gaps in your next hire.
On-the-Job Training Program
The On-The-Job Training Program is an incentive for employers to hire individuals that may not possess all the technical skills required for a position. The program is designed to offset the training expense of hiring an employee that needs additional coaching or the hands on experience to become proficient. This live 30 minute virtual presentation will explain the program, and provide a Q & A session.
- Reduce the Cost of Training: Employers may receive up to 50 percent wage reimbursement while training a new hire.
- Expand your Current Labor Pool: By considering potential hires that do not possess the technical skills to conduct the job you’re hiring for.
- Minimal Paperwork: WorkSource staff prepares all documentation including salary reimbursement invoices.
- Program Application: Utilize potential hires from your own talent pool, or ours.
- Utilize Your Internal Training: Use customized training objectives tailored to the specific position you’re hiring for.
Webinar Meeting Details
Time: 11:30am-12pm PST
September 14, 2021
Virtual Registration Link: