(Photo | Courtesy of COCC)
Are you ready to Launch!?
Are you right about to open or are you in the early stages of running your own business? Avoid costly mistakes and position yourself for success by covering essential details. Work on pricing and profitability, cash flow management and financial stability, as well as defining your marketing message. Take full advantage of three one-to-one daytime business advising sessions combined with three evening workshop presentations, plus peer support.
- Hone your business skills and knowledge
- Work on pricing and profitability
- Establish cash flow management and financial stability
- Define your marketing message
- Keep on target to reach your goals with one-to-one business coaching
- Discuss your business issues with others who share the same concerns
Cost includes individual advising sessions; space is limited, so please be sure to register early!
Advisor: Sue Meyer
June 29, July 13, and July 27
Online via Zoom; $199
The first individual advising session with the instructor is held prior to the first class, so be sure to register asap!