G5, the leader in self-storage marketing optimization, announces the launch of G5 Uber Leasing 3.0, an online leasing product that allows self-storage shoppers to select a unit, pay and sign a lease with an easy three-step process. Operators using G5 Uber Leasing 3.0 have seen an average of three to four new leases per month, per location.
“We first developed G5 Uber Leasing in March 2015, and our clients immediately found value in the product,” said Dan Hobin, CEO, G5. “Given our current circumstances, today’s consumers buy even more online and they expect the simplicity of ecommerce, even in self storage. With the seamless three-step process, G5 Uber Leasing 3.0 takes the consumer off the market fast and reduces the chance of them buying from a competitor.”
Benefits of G5 Uber Leasing 3.0:
- Highly customizable: G5 Uber Leasing 3.0 gives self-storage operators a competitive advantage with over 100 configurations tailored to their business needs.
- Conversion focused: G5 Uber Leasing 3.0 meets renters where they are — mobile-first and contactless. This best-in-class leasing product delivers the right user experience with usability best practices, resulting in higher conversions.
- Frictionless process that saves staffing time: By simplifying online self storage leasing with an easy three-step process (select a unit, pay, sign a lease), G5 Uber Leasing 3.0 converts shoppers to renters, increasing occupancy and freeing up onsite staff to focus on business at hand.
- Integrates with SiteLink and Centershift: G5 Uber Leasing 3.0 integrates with backend management systems to dynamically merchandize units, and update pricing hourly as unit availability changes.
- Includes soft lead capture: To contend with shopping cart abandonment, G5 Uber Leasing 3.0 includes soft lead capture. With no login required, G5 brings prospects back into the leasing process with win-back emails.
“G5 delivered a great customer experience and a superior product to help drive our prospects through a seamless online shopper’s journey. It has been worth the cost, many times over,” said G5 client, Tim Springer, president, Move It Storage.