(Graphic | Courtesy of BendFilm)
Film Submissions Open December 12!
The Academy qualifying 20th annual BendFilm Festival is confirmed to take place October 12-15 in-person, and virtually October 16-22, 2023!
Film submissions open on December 12!
20th Anniversary Festival Creative Contest!
In honor of our 20th Anniversary Festival happening in 2023, we are so excited to announce our Festival Creative Contest! We are looking to YOU, our amazing, creative community to come up with our 2023 creative. These graphics will be on posters, passes, ads, social media and practically everything under the sun!
Here are the guidelines:
- Make a poster 11×17 in size
- Capture the essence of IndieFilm, Bend, Community, Filmmakers and the power of good cinema!
- Having a few colors included is great, so we can have variety in our marketing materials.
- Important things to include:
- 20th Anniversary Festival!
- Dates: October 12-15 In Person, October 16- 22 Virtual.
- BendFilm Logo and Website
- The winner gets $500 and two passes to the 2023 festival! And free marketing!
- The winner will be announced via social media and our newsletter. Credit will be given via tagging and in the copy!
- The deadline for submissions is January 1, 2023. Please submit an ai file as well as a PDF. The winner will be selected by a panel of BendFilm staff and Board members.
For questions and submissions email firstname.lastname@example.org
2023 Sponsorship Opportunities Are Open!
Our Festivals wouldn’t be possible without our amazing sponsors. Learn more about the perks of being a sponsor and how to get involved!
Enjoy a ten percent discount to sign on before the end of the year and a 15 percent discount to increase levels for returning sponsors!
Oregon Cultural Trust Tax Credit!
If you have visited a museum in Oregon, attended an arts performance, tuned into public radio, or appreciated the preservation of our state’s history, it’s likely that you’ve benefited from the Oregon Cultural Trust.
The Cultural Trust was created by the state legislature in 2002 to fund culture in the state into perpetuity. Currently, more than 1,400 nonprofits, including BendFilm, are eligible to receive funds from the Cultural Trust.
Those funds are provided by Oregonians like you who receive a cultural tax credit for their donation to the Cultural Trust. Spreading the word about how easy it is to take advantage of the tax credit is how we grow funding for statewide culture.