Do you know what communication was like before Freeje Optimum and the new age of telecommunications happened?
We had to get to a payphone or a landline just to reach someone. In fact, these had been the prevailing tech for a long time that even the biggest companies in the world have invested millions of dollars in them throughout the years.
But today, it doesn’t have to be this way. Along with the smart entrepreneurs making the switch or starting things right, you can move and grow with the technology there is today.
And it doesn’t have to be pricey. A VoIP number will only cost you as low as $1 per month.
An intro to the virtual number
This tech is a number that instead of being in a physical SIM, is created through the internet. What it does is send data using the internet. No copper wires or cell towers necessary.
Like your regular number, you can call and text people with it. But it does so much more. Because it’s on the internet, every integration and upgrade that you can think of is now possible.
And you can use it with a smartphone, a landline (with an adapter), a laptop/desktop, or a VoIP phone.
How will it benefit you?
1. It reduces your phone costs
This is probably the biggest selling feature and for a good reason. Even if you don’t care about any of the extras that this solution has to offer, it’s still worth it.
Some have been able to cut down their phone bill by 80% – all just by implementing this one little change. Thanks to this, you no longer have to spend on:
- International calls because you can just get a number from that place.
- Maintenance and repair costs because there’s no equipment to maintain.
- Additional equipment that you may want to enjoy other features.
2. Activate on any device that you want
Gone are the days that a number is associated with just one phone. Today, it doesn’t have to be a phone per se as it can also be used with a laptop or desktop.
This means that you don’t have to bring any particular device with you to use your VoIP number. For as long as you have a compatible gadget with you, you’ll never miss a call again.
3. Access premium features
There are a lot of features that were once so expensive that only top-tier businesses with huge budgets can afford them.
But not anymore. Even if you’re just a startup, you can get the very same features now without paying a lot.
4. Work anywhere you want
Not just you, but also your employees. You’d be able to stay connected through your number as long as there’s stable internet.
Interested? Here’s how you can get one
What we love most about is they make it easy for you to get started right away. The specifics of the instructions may be different depending on the provider you’re going from but it essentially follows this procedure:
1. Choose the type of number you’re looking for
Some offer a very limited selection, so choose your provider carefully especially if you plan to stick with them for a long time. Here are the most common offerings:
- Toll-free. This is used if you want people to be able to call you without them paying for the charges incurred.
- Vanity. If you don’t like a normal-looking number, this is what you look for. It makes remembering the number and the business much easier for your market. Normally, you’ll have to contact their support to get custom pricing for this one.
- Voice. As the name reveals, you’d only be able to use it for calling people.
- SMS. This one is just for text messages. It’s pretty helpful if you want to run SMS campaigns.
- Fax. This lets your enterprise receive fax messages. But instead of going to a fax machine, everything goes straight to an email address of your choice.
- Disposable. If a site or an app requires you to enter a number to activate an account, you can use this so you don’t need to give your real number.
2. Choose the area
You’ll have a wide selection of area codes. And all you have to do is to choose the country and city you want your order to look like.
3. Place your order
Review all the details and pay for your order. That’s pretty much it! And in most cases, the number gets activated in 24 hours or less.
You can order your own virtual number from Freeje Optimum on Google Playstore. And you can do more than that. A powerful enough app to help you run a small call center, it’s the perfect app to introduce yourself to a new world of possibilities.